Need CV or cover letter advice? Have a job interview coming up? AAT’s career coach, Aimee Bateman, can offer advice on your jobhunting query.
Aimee’s an experienced recruiter and personal branding expert. She runs her own recruitment consultancy, Bateman Associates, and maintains the engaging online video channel Careercake.tv. Aimee also has numerous appearances as an employment expert on BBC TV to her credit. In short: she knows her stuff.
Aimee is genuinely passionate about helping people into work. She’s recruited for some of the top financial firms in the UK, and her experience has taught her exactly what employers look for when it comes to job applications. She has a wealth of tips to help you stand out from the crowd, and she can’t wait to share them with you.
So how do you Ask Aimee? As she says in her introductory video below, you can submit your question to Aimee in one of these ways:
– Tweet AAT using the hashtag #AskAATAimee
– Leave a question in the Ask Aimee thread on AAT’s discussion forums
– Leave a comment under one of her videos on the AAT career coach YouTube channel
Aimee’s currents videos which are well worth watchng regardless of whether or not you are studying AAT include:
- Ask Aimee: the AAT career coach – Week 1
- Ask Aimee: the AAT career coach – Week 2
- Ask Aimee: the AAT career coach – Week 3
- Ask Aimee: the AAT career coach – Week 4
- Ask Aimee: the AAT career coach – Week 5
- Three social media mistakes to avoid while jobhunting
- Ask Aimee: the AAT career coach – Aimee’s top 5 CV tips
- AAT Aimee’s top 5 tips for school leavers interested in accountancy
- AAT Aimee’s 5 steps to an incredible cover letter
- How do apprenticeships benefit employers?
- Ask Aimee: the AAT career coach – Great questions to ask the interviewer
- Using LinkedIn to find a job: Aimee’s top five tips
- Ask Aimee: the AAT career coach – Job interview advice from Mazuma
- Staying motivated during your job search: AAT Aimee’s top tips
- AAT career coach: How to answer the job interview question “What do you expect from a manager?”
Try them out and pick up a few extra tips that may make all the difference in your next interview.